Apollo Consolidated Limited (ASX: AOP, “Apollo”) has reported new Reverse Circulation (RC) drilling results along with a drilling progress update for its 100% owned +1Moz Lake Rebecca Gold Project located 150km east of Kalgoorlie in the West Australian goldfields.
What are the key highlights?
- Ongoing shallow exploration and infill drilling across the Project area has delivered significant new gold intercepts in several locations, each requiring follow-up work. Results include:
- 25m @ 1.23g/t Au followed by 15m @ 1.40g/t Au in RCLR0560 in a new prospect located 1.2km north east of the Duchess deposit.
- 10m @ 7.68g/t Au (including 3m @ 21.57g/t Au) in shallow infill drill hole RCLR0553 at the northern part of the Rebecca deposit.
- 25m @ 1.09g/t Au in RCLR0539, a step-down test at the eastern part of Duke deposit.
- In addition, RC exploration and pre-collar drilling continues, with over 100 sites prepared for drilling. Two additional step-out diamond ‘tails’ completed at Rebecca, now being prepared for analysis.
For further details, please refer to the announcement linked below.