Bod Australia Limited (ASX:BDA, "Bod") released its financial results for 1H FY2020.
What are the key highlights?
- Revenue up 94.5% on PCP to nearly $2.1m.
- $7m transformational investment from NewH2 and exclusive global agreement to commercialise CBD products with Health & Happiness Group Limited (HKSE: 1112).
- First CBD products launched in the UK with H&H Group under new CBII brand.
- Rapid uptake of MediCabilis™ continued with 1,842 prescriptions filled during first half.
- Participation in Europe’s largest medicinal cannabis study targeting 20,000 patients secured.
- Growth opportunities pending through new product launches and international expansion.