Bod Australia Ltd (ASX: BDA, “Bod”) advises that it has achieved strong revenue growth in recent months with FY2020 revenue now totalling ~$4.5m.
What are the key highlights?
- This marks a $1.1m increase on the revenue reported for the first nine months of FY2020, which totalled $3.4m.
- The Company also has approximately $1.78m in unfulfilled binding purchase orders from Health & Happiness Group Ltd (H&H Group, HKSE: 1112) that it is aiming to finalise and deliver before the end of the current quarter.
- The continued strengthening of the Company’s revenue base further demonstrates the scale and sales acceleration that Bod is currently achieving in large markets.
- Bod is confident that it will continue to achieve an upward trajectory in sales for the remainder of FY2020 and beyond.
- The Company has a large pipeline of products currently under development across formats (i.e. skincare, beverages etc), which will be launched in the coming months, as well as a range of products using unique delivery methods that will come to market in the near term.
For further details, please see the announcement linked below.