Homestay Care Ltd - HSC awarded ACH Group tender to upgrade Nurse Call Systems in South Australia
Homestay Care Ltd (ASX:HSC)

HSC awarded ACH Group tender to upgrade Nurse Call Systems in South Australia


What has happened?

HomeStay Care Limited (ASX:HSC, "HomeStay") announced they have been awarded a tender to upgrade technology at multiple sites of residential care in South Australia for Aged Care & Housing Group Inc (ACH Group),

What is the background?

The ACH Group tender sought a solution targeting efficiency and optimisation with the use of IoT technology across its nine residential aged care sites. These sites currently include more than 800 residents collectively.

What is involved?

The project involves the installation, service and maintenance of assistive technology to the nine residential aged care sites by HSC on a site by site basis, with each site being the subject of a separate purchase order. Work will commence with the rollout of the initial Kapara site in Glenelg, South Australia for 137 residents including the deployment of the Essence APAC multi-site cloud portal.

Why is this significant?

A purchase order for approximately $500,000 has been received for the initial site and project set up which has been invoiced in accordance to the project delivery schedule. HomeStay care will announce further material purchase orders in respect of other ACH Group sites as and when they are made.

Download Announcement

View this announcement as well as our full profile on the company.

How do I invest?

Considering investing in Homestay Care Ltd?
Here's how to get started.
Low Cost Brokerage ASX Cheapest ASX Trading Platform
  1. 1

    Create account

    Open an account with an online broker of your choice. If you do not have an existing broker, consider Mawson Graham's A$9.50 flat fee platform.

    Sign up now »
  2. 2

    Search for ASX:HSC

    On your online investment platform search for the stock ticker code ASX:HSC to bring up the company's shares.

  3. 3

    Buy shares

    Place your order however you wish. If you need advice on buying or selling, you should seek the assistance of a full service financial adviser experienced in small cap equities.