New Investor Deck
For investors looking for a new gold story, Kingston Resources MD Andrew Corbett presented at the Resources Rising Stars conference with a great new deck for investors.
You can download the complete deck via the link below, but here's a few of our top points of interest.
Two high-quality projects
KSN is fully-funded to deliver key investment catalysts with PFS and Ore Reserve targeted by year-end. Their two core projects are Misima (Gold, PNG) and Livingstone (Gold, WA).
- 3.2Moz Au & 18.2Moz Ag Resource with significant exploration upside (See ann 21 May 2020)
- Extensive mining history significantly de-risks development pathway
- Pre-Feasibility Study underway, on track for completion by Q4 2020
- Drilling underway
- Aiming to be the next low-cost, large-scale gold producer in the Asia-Pacific
Project Development Strategy
Development underpinned by existing 3.2Moz Resource with PFS completion targeted by Q4 2020.
The team is leveraging 15 years of previous production history with haul roads, port, and airstrip in place.
Additionally, new EIS baseline work is already underway.
Exploration at Misima focus remains near-surface mineralisation, and the current 3.0Moz Umuna Resource is open at depth and drill-constrained. Key exploration targets include:
- Quartz Mountain: 200koz resource at Ewatinona, mineralisation open at depth and along strike
- Misima North: >4km untested strike, structural targets with potential for Umuna repeats
- Umuna East: ~1.8km strike, evidence of high grade, shallow mineralisation
What's next for Misima?
- High-grade gold discovery in WA’s Bryah Basin
- Recent drilling program concluded in October 2020, results pending
- Kingsley prospect discovered in 2018 below auger soil anomaly
- Homestead Prospect contains a 49,000oz JORC 2004 Resource, with shallow high-grade intersections
How does it stack up against peers?
So what's the summary?
Kingston Resources appears to be on track to become a significant new ASX-listed gold developer operating in the Asia-Pacific region over the next 12 months.
Compared to similar gold plays, the projects seem significantly de-risked given extensive production history.
Importantly, the project is progressed by experienced board and management team with proven track record of project development, so we are eager to see the news flow continue over the next quarter.
Not sure what all this means but looking for a gold stock?
Book in a time to talk with one of our analysts about KSN and help explain this deck while learning about how to value gold projects.
Make sure to read the full deck linked below - for investors that prefer visuals, it has a good deal of project diagrams and explainers, while still full of the important numbers in the appendix for the data-nerds!