Pacifico Minerals Ltd (ASX:PMY) have released their activity and cashflow reports for the June 2020 quarter.
What are the key highlights?
- Updated Mineral Resource Estimate for Sorby Hills:
- The Company delivered an update on the Optimised Pre-Feasibility Study, which highlighted the exceptional economic and operational parameters of the Project. This includes a 50% increase in throughput to 1.5mtpa and improved Pb recoveries from metallurgy.
- The Optimised Pre-Feasability Study is on track for completion in late July 2020.
- Acquisition of Eight Mile Creek land package adding 30km of strike length adjacent to Sorby Hills of prospective exploration ground.
- BurnVoir appointed to secure development funding for Sorby Hills following strong interest from multiple parties for potential offtake and debt financing.
For further details, please see the announcement linked below.