SciDev Limited (ASX:SDV) has provided its Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Reports for the period ended 30 June 2020.
What are the key highlights?
- Second cash flow positive quarter generating record operating cash of AUD$1.5m.
- Record cash receipts of AUD$8.1m, second largest quarter of sales AUD$5.5m.
- Strategic JV agreement with Nuoer China based in People’s Republic of China.
- First professional services delivery into the infrastructure sector Melbourne Metro Project.
- MaxiDry® chemistry developed for infrastructure, first sales into Melbourne Metro Project.
- The mineral processing and infrastructure sectors were broadly unaffected by COVID19 and continue to present strong growth opportunities for the company.
For extensive information on SciDev's quarterly report, please click the announcement in the link below.